Search Your Childs Online Classroom:

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Additional Options

Option 1
           I learned how to put a poll on my blog. It is in the top right corner. It asks the parents if their child comes home telling them that they learned something new in school everyday. This gives me a chance to survey my students parents on what their child is learning and it gives me effective feedback. The choices are
A. Everyday
B. Mostly Everyday
C. Rarely
D. Never

Option 2
          I learned how to use the Event Gadget. I can use this gadget to promote an event on my classrooms blog, for example- field trips or parent-teacher night. Members of my blog can get details about the event, see a map, indicate whether they will attend, and see who else has responded. Events can be added to a members Google calendar with a single click. On my blog, I used it to inform the parents about the up coming field trip to the Bronx Zoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment